roadster ad seen today, SoCal

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: roadster ad seen today, SoCal
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:49:27 -0700
saw this ad today, locally in SoCal.  I'm not in the market but it is near
my work if someone is interested.  I can forward the pictures he has, but I
didn't ask further questions.  There are several others at the recycler.com
site.  (BTW, there was that yellow highly mod'd 69 seen years ago at a local
meet (license JAP911), anyone on the list buy it?
Fergus O