For Sale sighting in San Diego

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale sighting in San Diego
From: "Bill Barber" <birukun@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 22:12:33 -0700
Low windshield, fresh paint job (red), rollbar, hard top, stock wheels.
Has a dash cover and seats wrapped in plastic (look new?)
Correct steering wheel and toggle switches.
Everything seems to be on the car, except the luggage rack from the trunk
which has nice looking plugs in the holes painted to match.

The exhaust exits forward of the left rear wheel.

Phone number on the sign: 619-556-6623
No price listed, not sure if it is a 2000 or 1600

Oh yeah, no license plate trim. No side markers but the other trim is in place
and seems correct.

How can I read the VIN without opening the hood? I did not see the little dash
plate, that came later?
Located adjacent to the military gas station at Aero Drive and Santo Road.
I may call for more details but I just got home (late).
I have a 69 VW bus to get rid of before I buy another roadster. I need a
GARAGE too. Condo life sucks sometimes....

Bill Barber
San Diego