Solvang Caravan Information here...!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solvang Caravan Information here...!
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:21:10 EDT
Hello,

It looks like we got all of the information available now for the BADROC /
Modesto DROC / Fresno DROC caravan to Solvang which is coming up in 9 days.

Please go to trhe following webpage for information on all three different
caravans and the particulars regarding each one.  There will also information
in regards to our itinerary.

And then you can also ck out the other links to see what Solvang really is
about when the Roadsters are not there.

http://hometown.aol.com/calspeed1/solvang.html

I also urge you to go through the Roadtrip Travelers List for items that you
should carry in your car for a long roadtrip.

http://hometown.aol.com/calspeed1/roadtrip.html

Calspeed