Re: Solvang Cookies

To: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Solvang Cookies
From: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 19:15:52 -0400
Pamela,

I can be trusted. Besides, I can make all kinds of excuses as to what might
have happened to them before I got to the track. I even have the dog that
ate the homework! Let me know shipping cost and I'll reimburse you.

All SEROC will sing your praises as we munch tire burgers and roadster
cookies while the odor of burning rubber and racing fuel float through the
Georgia countryside. Ye-Haw and other southern speak stuff. It don't get any
better than that.

Tom P

Tom Phelan
257 Foxhunt Lane