bets anyone??

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: bets anyone??
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:22:03 -0700 (PDT)
I sent this to the list, but it never showed up.

I put some new pics up at picturetrail, username roadsterregistry,
album , "the work begins"

Take a look if you feel like it and make bets on whether ir not the
67.5 will make it to solvang this year. I'm sure like last year and the
year before, and before....it will get no votes. but just arriving is a
success!!!

just doing my job, trying to get a different roadster to solvang.

Whovever wins the bet gets an extra cookie!

Roman
http://taxes.yahoo.com/