excess parts 4 sale

To: "Datsun-Roadsters \(E-mail\)" <Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: excess parts 4 sale
From: "Lehinger" <Lehinger@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:45:52 -0500
Pictures now available... last call b4 ebay....
Lee

I have been going through my tons of parts and will be posting pictures of 4
sale items with a more detailed list...

For the racing set:
2 different length carb air ram horns - h6 base
1 u20 alum fly wheel - will need surfaced or small gouge repaired

240Z
1 alum fly wheel ready to bolt on

some of the Roadster items
2 EMPI 2 piece alum. rims 14" x 5.5:, 3.5" from mounting surface to back of
wheel.
3 late model center consoles with radios, and switches, except top - I think
its the throttle warm-up
4 speedos  - 1 dented on the rim with 46k, clean 53k, 26.5 k, 50 k with 160
mph and a chrome ring in the center - 68?.
2 tach
4 combo gage - fuel, oil, amp & temp, 1 with chrome ring - 68?
3 late model turn signal / hi / low beam switches.
2 late steering wheels
1 good horn button (no ring on face) with no back, 1 bad pad with good back
1 full late model dash, has cracks, all gages, switches and wiring from
SRL311-13722 87 K
2 NIB 1600 arifliters pn  16546-16300
1 NUB 1600 "kit-gasket valve regrined" PN 11042-18825
1 NIB 1600 camshaft & oiler bar  PN on cam over written in thick marker...
oiler 13252-12200
1 1500 fiberglass glove box.

If any list interest, please PM me.  Other wise its off to Ebay...

Lee Ehinger