Re: Solvang Cookies

To: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Solvang Cookies
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 06:35:44 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: Pamela Bauman <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>

<snip>nothing I have ever cooked except maybe some overdone
> chicken, has the structural integrity to withstand re-entry temperatures.
>
> Pamela

  That brings to mind one of Mom's meatloafs that got forgotten in the oven
when unexpected guests showed up one evening.  By the time they left and Mom
remembered the oven was still on, it might have with stood reentry
temperatures.  I know even the local raccoons wouldn't/couldn't make a dent
in it!

Paul
OROC
(BTW Pamela, OROC has this big outing in June at MidOhio.  If Tom's credit
card is still good, can I place an order for some roadster cookies?  Tom
always comes up for the event so you can mail them to him, .... well,
maybe you'd better not.  It's a ten hour drive to get up to Ohio and I don't
think Tom could resist those cookies that long!)