Directions to West Coast Z Nationals

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Directions to West Coast Z Nationals
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:01:16 -0700
Hello Rockers!

I have received quite a lot of interest from club members about attending
the West Coast Z Nationals hosted by Motorsport Auto on May 5th, 2002. I
think that because the show falls one week after Solvang instead of the same
weekend has increased interest. It's a BIG show with hundreds of Zs from
bone stock to wild customs. Lots of vendor participation and coverage by
televsion.

I have also been asked to provide directions and other info about the show.
One thing I would recommend is that you get there early for the line up.
Last year I arrived at about 7 am and it took a while to get through the
check in point. Solvang will have 40-50 cars. This show will have hundreds.
Last year we were given great placement by Greg Smith and I am sure we will
have a good spot again.

Since they close off Collins Ave. between Main and Batavia, the easiest way
to get there is to go to the 57 or I-5 freeways and exit Katella. From the
South, you can take I-5 to the 57 North and then exit Katella and turn
right. Go to Main street and turn right.  From the North you can come down
I-5 and exit Katella and head East and then turn right on Main. A few blocks
down and you will see the lineup for the show. Get in line and bring coffee
and breakfast and folding chairs.

I look forward to seeing as many SoCalROC buds (and hopefully some other
people) at the show!

See you on the road!

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC