Opinions sought; should it stay or go?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Opinions sought; should it stay or go?
From: LCinPhxAZ@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 00:47:50 EDT
We've got a '68 body/frame that we acquired as a body parts donor.  We've
been thinking we could use one of the rocker panels and one of the inner
fender walls, but it seems like such a waste to chop up what looks to be a
pretty solid body just for those two parts.  We could find use for the
fenders, doors and hood but we're still am not sure we want to part it out
like that.  However, if there is no demand for rolling frames, we'd just like
to take what we want and move it out (takes up space that we don't really
have.)

Any comments?

Charlotte & Leonard
'64 SPL310 that runs