Re: panhard bar

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: panhard bar
From: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 23:09:21 -0600
Andy:

Several years ago I had deteriorating motor mounts
and the temp fix was a torque limiter like you describe.

I made a couple brackets to mount a strong gas spring cylinder
between the inner fender square section and the smog pump bracket
mount holes on the engine block.

It wasn't completely solid, but certainly kept
the motor from vibrating and jumping around the engine
compartment under hard acceleration in auto-x runs.

Fixed the whole problem later with new motor mounts... :>)

John Atchison
69 2000
Idaho Falls