New Early Datsun CD

To: aaa Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Early Datsun CD
From: Alan <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:16:30 +1000
Greetings Datsun Owners,
  I just thought I would let everyone know that I have just completed my
latest project, a CD called "Early Datsun in Australia".
  The project has taken over a year to assemble and has involved a great
deal of research to ensure that it is the most accurate reference guide
available for Early Model Datsuns. It also includes a large part of my
own collection of Nissan/Datsun memorabilia plus numerous items sent to
me by Datsun enthusiasts around Australia and around the world.
  The "Early Datsun in Australia" CD contains three main sections. The
first of these is a model guide that lists every Nissan and Datsun car
and commercial vehicle sold in Australia before 1970, with over 150
different models are listed. The model guide includes a photo of each
different model, a visual identification guide to help tell the
differences between each individual model and a brief listing of each
vehicle's specifications. Due to the fact that Australia received the
majority of the Nissan/Datsun model range during that era the
information included should be of interest to Datsun enthusiasts in
other countries as well.
  The second section is the sales brochures section which includes scans
of over 100 different sales brochures from the late 1950s and the 1960s,
including over 30 sports car sales brochures.
  The third section is the advertising section which includes scans of
over 200 different magazine and newspaper advertisements for Nissans and
Datsuns from the late 1950s and the 1960s, including over 60 sports car
advertisements.
  The CD also includes a brief look at other Japanese cars that were
sold in Australia before 1970 and a list of the recommended new car
prices for most models sold in Australia during the 1960s.
  The "Early Datsun in Australia" CD is available for A$23.00 including
postage and packaging in Australia, and for A$25.50 (about US$13.00)
including postage and packaging to the United States. Discounts are
available for orders of more than one CD due to lower shipping costs for
bigger orders.
  To find out more about the "Early Datsun in Australia" CD, or to order
a copy, please visit my website at -
http://www.angelfire.com/ns/silvia/earlydatsuncd.html
If you have any questions please contact me.
  Happy Datsuning.
Alan Bent  - President, Datsun Sports Owners Assn. Inc.
Mapleton, Queensland, Australia
1962 Datsun 320 Pick-Up 320-2-00677
1963 Datsun Bluebird  P312-3-32984
1963 Datsun Bluebird  P312-3-39741