Re: South Elgin Meet

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, "Brad Holmes"
Subject: Re: South Elgin Meet
From: dpetrie@megsinet.net
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:03:24 +0000 (US/Eastern)
[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
We tried to order the 69 1600's but you know how that goes.  We had a
great time and met lots of nice people.  The only 3 roadsters were
John Schmidt's, Ours and then Dennis BRE car.  Lots of MG and
Triumphs.  Then we had a few Birkins.  I will post photos of those
later today.

Deena & Joe
69 1600
Westmont, IL