Re: Need Brake Proportioning valve info

To: "Jim Williams" <jamesd_williams@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Need Brake Proportioning valve info
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:42:03 -0500
I suspect that you are referring to the brake switch.  It has a piston that
moves off center if there is an imbalance in the brake systems.  It grounds
the output pin and turns on the brake light on the console.  P/N for the
assembly is 46100-26001.

Proportioning is accomplished in the master cylinder itself.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX
SRL311-13359