Roadster sighting

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster sighting
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:16:50 -0700
What: Red, low windshield Roadster w/roll bar (really pretty car!)

Where: On Arques Avenue at Wolfe, Sunnyvale CA

When: 23 April 2002 @ about 11:45 am

Who: A guy with a big smile on his face!

Good News - Bad New - Good News:

Seeing that pretty little red Roadster with the driver Enjoying The Ride in the
California
sunshine brought a smile to my face - But it made me remember how long my '70
has been
sitting in the garage and how deeply it's buried - But I also remembered that
my wife has
hooked up with our next-door neighbor to plan a garage sale, so I have a
mandate to clean
the garage and clear some working space around my Roadster!

BTW - On my way back to work after the Roadster sighting, I saw 3 Z3s, 2 Miatas
and a
ragtop Corvette, and ALL of them had their tops up! Go figure...

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA