Progress

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Progress
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:54:24 -0700
Hey there, After two days of removing the wiring harness and reinstalling a
correct factory harness (something my car did not have) I am finally  getting
the car back together.  The dash harness is installed, what a project!!, the
engine harness is in, the dash and instruments are back on. Now I only have
the taillight harness to install and I should be ready to go.  Hope to be done
tomorrow.  I have been very fortunate to have some help from other Datsun
owner's, Bud Stafford who has plugged away with me on the install and Herb
Petty who has been there for reference and to deliver parts to my door.  (It
doesn't hurt that they don't live too far away.). I alkso would like to thank
Sid Raper for providing me with a correct harness for my dash.   I look
forward to hopefully having a succesful completion on this project and to see
all of you at Solvang.
Gerardo Magana
67.5 2000