Re: Finally some pics... & a few questions

To: Jeffory Frayser <jfrayser@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Finally some pics... & a few questions
From: Peter Bucknor <pbucknor@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:04:09 -0600
Very nice !
Your car will always be an inspiration as I try to emulate what you have
accomplished.
Funny, our serial numbers share the same digits, just arranged differently.

This question probably been asked before, but does anyone have any info on
just how many of the 600 or so 67.5 2000 cars were factory produced with the
150 hp Solex package. I understand all the cars sold in Canada came that way
and it was a dealer option in the US.
Question then is how many 67.5 2000's were sold in Canada. I put this
question to you the experts because I doubt our motor vehicle records would

Regards

Peter
67.5 Solex 2000 #558 quite rusty & in a million pieces.