Re: shock absorbers

To: Daniel Beatty <daniel@nowroc.com>
Subject: Re: shock absorbers
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:19:14 -0700
(whew!), I have the comp springs and have used both the GR-2 and the
Gas-Adjust.  In my opinion, the Gas-adjust on the front were a VAST
improvement over the GR-2's.  I do not experience the "bouncy" front end,
and my car is much happier and actually rides better than before... go
figure.  Still have new GR-2's in the rear because I did not want to spend
that much money on a rear end shock that experiencies about an inch of
travel.  However, does anyone have any suggestions for rear shocks (i.e.
alternative to using the Gas-adjust for the Roadster that is not as pricey,
as in another car's Gas-shock, Gas-Adjust, etc.?) that I might consider?
Thanks!
Greg Burrows
67 2000 #588