Motive Power Brake/clutch bleeder group buy

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Motive Power Brake/clutch bleeder group buy
From: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 00:04:07 -0700
Sorry about the delay,
I have just returned from a long business trip.
Here are the details of the group buy
for the Motive Power brake bleeders:

For the datsun-roadster list
I will offer 15% off the brake bleeder prices and free shipping.
If you live in Idaho, I have to charge 5% sales tax,
otherwise, no tax applies.
end date for the group buy is May 2, 2002.
Please respond to me off-list,
so this thread doesn't drag on forever on the mailing list.

Pictures and details of the various adapters
can be found at:  www.motiveproducts.com

note that the "Universal" bleeder will fit the Datsun roadsters,
as well as most Japanese imports and later American vehicles
with round reservoirs 3 1/2" diameter and smaller.
In my experience, I have found that the Motive Power
"Universal" cap is a tight fit on the one brake master cylinder
reservoir that sits tucked inside the firewall notch on the
later roadsters  with the dual master cylinder.
Depending on whether you have "generic" replacement master cylinder
or not, and the shape and height of the "lip" on top the firewall notch seam,
it can be a tight fit.  My solution next time I bleed a roadster
will be to make my own custom "roadster adapter" using a spare
roadster cylinder cap.

Below is a summary of the various options and prices:
                                                        list $  group buy $
Power Bleeder Pro (adapters 1100, 1101,1105)    $80     $68
Import Power Bleeder kit (1100, 1101)           $65     $55
American Bleeder kit (1101, 1105)                       $70     $59
Early American Power Bleeder (1105)             $55     $47
Universal Power Bleeder (1101)                  $50     $42
European Power Bleeder (1100)                   $45     $38
Air Cooled VW Power Bleeder (1104)              $45     $38

I have a couple dozen of the Universal and European
brake bleeders in stock and will ship those out first-come, first serve.
The remainder, I will order on May 3rd to wrap-up
the group buy and I will ship them out as soon as
I get the final order.

I can accept credit card or bank transfer payments
and orders through my PayPal account:     jda@srv.net
just make sure to include your shipping address.
If you want to order by mail, just send me a check to:

John Atchison
Half Fast Racing
5957 West 33rd South
Idaho Falls, ID 83402