Re: SEROC "Door Prizes"

To: <Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SEROC "Door Prizes"
From: "Pre-Zee" <Pre_Z@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:04:44 -0400
At the Saab convention we have a Walter Kern award.  It's sort of a most
creative making do with what you've got award.  The most creative/
innovative put it together, make it work better award.  Not bailing wire
here, but a really creative self engineered solution to the unobtanium
problem that faces you award.  Got anyone that fits that category?

Otherwise I like furthest distance, most like show room new, least show room
(not just a 'simple' engine swap, but also specially fabbed dash/body
panels/ made to fit wheels/etc.- lots of custom bits to make it work)
awards.

Don't forget the pictures of the award presentations, & shots of why they
won it.  I can't be there but I want to see it all.

2 cents from the peanut gallery.

George M
1967 1600
NY, USA