Empi Wheels Konig Rewind etc etc

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Empi Wheels Konig Rewind etc etc
From: "Jimmy Claypool" <srl311vg@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:01:29 -0700
Anybody know how hard it is to get those Empi 8 spoke wheels. Just curious.
Looking for wheels for my car.

A local shop here can get those Konig Rewind's in a 14x7 with a -9 offset
for $86 each plus shipping. I didn't think that was too bad considering that
Panasports in the same size are close to $200ea.

I have already ordered 195-60-14 Falken Azenis tires and have a set of those
8 spoke wheels on the 311s site in a 14x7 off a Zcar. But I don't know if
the -9 offset will work or not on the Konig wheels.

Anybody have any experience with 7 in wide wheels on a roadster? Flring is
not out of the question

Jimmy in Sacramento