Re: turn signal flasher ?

To: Pre-Zee <Pre_Z@msn.com>
Subject: Re: turn signal flasher ?
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 18:39:21 -0500 (CDT)
George,

 I'm not sure about the '67, but my '67.5 has a connector under the dash,
near the hood release. I'd have to go look, but I believe it is a 6 pin
connector, rather small, about 3/4" square. Mine had a plug in that
connector that had a jumper on it to allow the turn signals to work. When
you turn on the hazzard lights it disconnects the turn signal switch and
its flasher. The switch mounts in an existing hole above and to the right
of the hood release knob.

I will have to go look, it's been years since I added mine, but I seem to
remember that you have to add a switch (which I just happent to have a
spare of) and a second flasher. Everything just plugs in.

I will refresh my memory on this and repost, but I won't have time until
Sunday. I can post a picture of the switch and the jumper plug, and maybe
the harness connector.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner