Header

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Header
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 22:43:31 -0700
Greetings gang.  I know this has come up many times on the list, but I
need some feedback.  I was taking a look at my header tonight and
noticed that one of the tubes was cracked completely around at the
collector.  Welding seems unlikely, so I will be replacing the header.
I know that some are available with a Jet Hot coating.  I also
understand that I can get a header ceramic coated... is this the same?
My goal is to reduce underhood temps.  Experience with Jet Hot?  Other
coatings?  Anyone have a good U20 header they are interested in parting
with?  Thanks!!!
Greg Burrows