Solex pieces Wanted!.!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solex pieces Wanted!.!
From: Eric Johnson <snakeranch2@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 09:05:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hello- Just got my 2.0 done in my 67. I have been hoarding parts all winter and
have a beautiful set of solex's and manifold, but no carb linkage or manifold
linkage. I would prefer to stay stock but if anyone out there has
adapted/manufactured/rigged some non stock pieces let me know what you used and
where to get them. We can work out a interesting trade, Being that these pieces
are pretty much rare I can definetely trade up for Just about any r-16 pices
and some u-20 stuff.-----****Car has been down for six months and my first trip
was down to 7-11, not on the road for more than two minutes and three kids
raise their fist "nice car man", then a while walking out of the store a pretty
cute girl goes "take me for a ride"---More to follow.------Eric In San Diego