brake bias

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: brake bias
From: SLBESQ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:26:18 EDT
hi all

i just saw the pics from solvang and am very sorry to have missed it.  though
i think that my car would be embarassed to be along side so many really
beautiful ones.

to my question....and thank yu in advance for any help....it's greatly
appreciated.

i saw in another recent email that someone was selling a brake bias valve?
is the bias between the two front brakes adjustable?  i think not, but when I
brake hard the car turns to the left....makes me think the left front brake
is pulling harder than the right?  is it because of the bias, or are my lines
just clogged on the right?

thanks again
steve
67.5MIZU