snowy roadster weekend...

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: snowy roadster weekend...
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:36:23 -0400
Glad to hear everyone had a great time at the big shows.  Evidently I was
the only one riding in snow.
The BMW motorcycle club in northern maine has an annual cookout last Sunday
in April, with temps in 40s and rain predicted for the afternoon, I took the
roadster instead of the bike.  As we sat indoors overlooking the beautiful
foggy maine coastline, the rain turned to snow.  the 60-70 mile trek back
home got interesting as the wet snow built up on the wipers and front of the
car.  Fortunately, the roads were warm enough to melt the snow as it fell on
the roadway.
     Well, at least I didn't get sunburnt....
daveS