RE: "Datsun Roadster" for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: "Datsun Roadster" for sale
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:05:21 -0700
Talk about rattled brains. Jeez. Paul said one night driving home if we ever
split up and it was nasty he might sell the Beast cheap. I informed him that
the Beast was his and NOT part of community property. I would never take a
man's car. Now, if a cute little honey were involved, and he went and bought
her something Fast, Italian and RED, that car would be toast.
A woman just needs to exercise sound judgement in some matters.

See Ya
Pamela Bauman