Paint Jobs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Paint Jobs
From: "David Totah" <dstotah@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 14:06:29 -0700
Does anyone know of an excellent place to take my 69' 2000 to get it
painted?  I live in the S.F. Bay Area and I'm looking for a good job to be
done on it.  I am going to take off all the chrome, and parts before taking
it into the paint shop.  I need all the highs and lows on the body evened
out.  Can anyone tell me what to expect to pay before I begin looking?  I am
certainly not looking for the Earl Scheib 29.99 paint job.  Is $1,000
reasonable, or am I far low of where the price really is?

Dave
69' 2000
San Jose, CA