Re: Electronic ignition..

To: "Datsun Dude" <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Electronic ignition..
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 09:41:45 -0600
I have gone with the electronic ignition and absolutely love it!   The only
problem I have run across in 8 months has been a cracked distributor cap.
Not sure why it cracked though?    I drive 160 miles a day for my work
commute and whenever a ride comes up with the club.   The car is an early
'67 1600 and it's getting 30 mpg currently.    I am running one of Gary
Boones EI distributors
( http://www.nowroc.com/Webpages/Techtips/ElDizzy.htm ) and definately think
it's worth the price!     I intend to go the EI route on my own '68 2000
once I finally finish that car, as well as a '68 1600 I am building up as a
Stroker.

Good luck!!
Eric
WyCROC