Libra Style Wheel Center Caps needed! condition not important

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Libra Style Wheel Center Caps needed! condition not important
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 06:15:16 -0400
For all:
I have four used, but cool 4 spoke Libra Style Wheels, but no
center caps.  I have the same style wheels on my 510 with some
very cool Z (stylized Z with the little bar part way down the Z)
in 13 inch size.   A guy in a Z offered me outrageous money for those
caps....but I am not looking to pay outrageous money.

They can be beat up!  They can need chrome or paint!
They can have their little spring tabs rusty or broken!

They just have
to be inexpensive (I am thinking 10 dollars each plus postage)
It would be super cool if they had some sort of Datsun related
emblem on them, of course.

So what's in that dusty box in the back of your garage!

Thanks in advance!

Yea, I know the roadsters, 510s, and Z's
 in Grassroots Motorsports being
raced by BRE dont even have center caps.....but
I would like some.

Jim
Chesapeake, VaGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com