Re: Semi OT -- Check out Simmons Homestead

To: Geegc@aol.com
Subject: Re: Semi OT -- Check out Simmons Homestead
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 13:37:12 -0700
This is a perfect example of the dark side of personal web pages - personal ego
trips, and lots of BS. The guy has a
serious red car jones, but is a bit short of facts in several cases; such as
stating that the '68 Datsun 2000 Roadster was
the last Roadster made (is my '70 a figment of my imagination?) and that the
Honda S2000 will only be built for two years.

I think his favorite thing in the world is his own reflection in the mirror...

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
'70 2000 SRL311-13291 (I know it's real - I touched it y'day)