RE: early 1600 fender emblems

To: Lehinger <Lehinger@fwi.com>, pmiller@megapathdsl.net,
Subject: RE: early 1600 fender emblems
From: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 08:26:43 -0700 (PDT)
it should be noted that who enthusiasts buy parts cars
and make parts available do this mostly for the fun of
it and creating the community spirit

i hardly see that there is any profit in it
you spend a lot and recover a little in making what
would otherwise be unavailable

i ahve got a few things from Lee
and am really glad he does the things he does

Lou

=== message truncated ===
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com