RE: List Administration

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: List Administration
From: "Paul Miller" <pjm@etoast.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:36:06 -0700
[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
The list administration is completely fine by me.

To paraphrase Justice Marshall:

If you want to have a free society with all that is good in it, you must also
be willing to accept all that is bad in it, the chaff, the charlatans, and the
nonsense.

Thanks you for the clarification!

Paul

Got Toast?   http://www.etoast.com