Re: Timing gears...again.

To: solex67@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Timing gears...again.
From: WisslerJon@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 01:03:47 EDT
I would be interested in investing for the future at the right price.  I love
my U20, and even though an SR20 transplant probably makes a lot more sense,
to me it devalues the classic nature of the car.  If we could get the FULL
timing set cost down to $500 or less, versus the over $1,000 I hear about
now, I would think it could be feasible for a lot of us.  Even though mine
doesn't suffer any problems I'm aware of currently, the longer we wait to
solve the problem the less likely a solution and/or original remaining set
will be there when people like me need one.  Count me in for under $500 !!

69 2000
69 510 Wagon
NOWROC
Troutdale, OR