Re: a tale of two 1600 heads

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: a tale of two 1600 heads
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@att.net>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 16:23:09 -0500
With all the talk lately about zinc dipping frames, I have a solution for
both that problem and your thin head.  There is a place here in Texas that
can deposit aluminum, steel, zinc, etc... on most any products.  They can
apply a layer of aluminum on your head to bring it back into spec.  They can
also spray an entire car frame with zinc.  They can't get inside the frame
rails though.   You may recall a couple of posts recently about flame
spraying zinc on ships.  This is the same process only they use an arc to
render the metal molten.  For more information please contact me.

Thanks,

Andy