Virginia International Raceway

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Virginia International Raceway
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikef@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 19:09:57 -0400
Attention ALL ROC'ers
HSR is vintage racing at VIR, near Danville, VA. July 13-14.  This will be a
great opportunity for SEROC, MADROC, OROC, and any other members of a ROC to
get together.  You can check it out on VIR's website.  Rooms are available
nearby, camping is permitted.  I know that there will be several cars there
from SEROC.  Put it on the list if you can make it.  I don't know about Phil's
tireburgers, but we can cook something up.  Any offers for roadster
cookies????????     Lets go East Coast, we now have at least one summer
event!!!

Mike Faggart
SEROC
black one