Re: New Mikuni 44mm carbs on eBay

To: ambradley@attbi.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Mikuni 44mm carbs on eBay
From: SLBESQ@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 16:28:15 EDT
In a message dated 05/23/2002 1:05:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ambradley@attbi.com writes:

> This looks like a good deal to me, too bad I can't afford or use them, but
> if anyone else can...
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1831316781&r=0
> &t=0
>
> Are these the right carbs?  Is $700 (buy it now price) for both a good
> price?

they're the right carbs.  and boy aren't they pretty?  the price of new in
the box weber 45 DCOEs is about $650, plus tax.  the manifold and linkage for
these on a 2000 (from rallye) is about 690.  so at 700, the whole thing is
less than $1400.  alot of dough, but less than what some have paid for this
setup (i've heard $2,500).
67.5MIZU