Re:

To: Marc Sayer <marc@gracieland.org>,
Subject: Re:
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 09:44:51 -0400
Further to this point, accentuating the recessing, the mating surfaces of my
Minilite look-alikes (Shelby/American/Western-type) are relieved (counter-sunk)
around the centers, probably as a one-application-fits-all measure.

- Bob

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  >> Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 >> tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280