Re: Where to tie down.

To: "Brian Rourke" <bbtmc@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: Where to tie down.
From: "Teesun68" <teesun68@cadvision.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 07:33:37 -0600
Brian,
    Larry Dziuba and I towed our parts car on a larger trailer recently. We
put two chains on the back through the spring shackles and tightened it up
with a comelong/chain on the front wrapped around the main frame member that
connects the 2 spring towers. Wrapped bungie cord around the comelong to
prevent it from popping. Put a tarp over the top and tied it down with rope.
Drove for about 5 min on a pretty bumpy road and then pulled over and
re-snugged the comelong. It was a bit loose but not bad.

Cheers...Michael
'68 1600
'69 1600