BADROC cruise this coming weekend

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: BADROC cruise this coming weekend
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 23:53:33 EDT
Would anyone be interested in a cruise this coming weekend? Alvin G and I
were thinking of meeting up at the krispy kreme in mountain view (off
rengstorff and fwy101) around 10am or so... then we figured on doing the
following:

- head out from krispy kreme around 11am
- take 101N to university
- cruise down university ave (we actually saw a roadster there today!)
- go down to page mill and take it all the way up to skyline
- make a left on skyline and head towards the vista point where skyline and
hwy9 meet
- head down hwy9 towards saratoga
- make a left on saratoga ave and go down about 2 miles, where we can have
lunch at this nice pizza joint (jake's restaurant i think it was called)

page mill and hwy9 are full of very nice twisties, with very beautiful views.
the whole trip will take about an hour and should land us at the pizzeria
just in time for a healthy lunch. I know this is sort of short notice, but
alvin and I were thinking of setting this up for this coming sunday, june 9.
I think we'll still do the run regardless of the number of people who can
make it, tho it would be nice if we got a large contingent of roadsters out
to enjoy the sun!
(And no, my roadster is still not anywhere near completion...  :(  )

\/ /\ /\/

personal quote - "\/\/ O \/\/ !"
http://sr20.hybrids.jp (car stuff)
http://www.vanspace.net (personal stuff)