Reflector Reflections

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reflector Reflections
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 22:52:59 -0700
Hello Y'all

Mr. McCormick isn't going to read this. I'm on his filter list. As are many
others who
scoff at his pearls of wisdom. I wish him well in anything he does with his
car. I hope
his life is fulfilled with a myriad of consequence. The need for Last Words
has lasting effect.

To quote S.J. Perelman: "With every good wish and the certainty that nothing
I have said has made the slightest possible impression on a brain addled by
steam, I am, compassionately"

        Pamela

Now, I think I will take my matching numbered Candy Apple Red 67.5 2000
Miata with the pink and purple tuck n roll non-headrest roadster seats and
Lime Green furred dash with the little dog
with the boingy boingy head out for a top off night run. YEEEHAAA!!!!!

May the Roadster Gods watch over all of you.......no matter what you drive.