BADROC cruise this SUNDAY!

To: DemonTSi@aol.com, CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: BADROC cruise this SUNDAY!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 00:28:45 +0000
Guys and Gals: Please come out and join us this Sunday. So far we've got 4-5
roadsters and a few others. As an extra incentive, bring your roadster model
kits and I'll custom build it for you!(I'm already building one for the
Almazan's #0023 and Raul of RHD fame) And remember, you can come along even
if you don't have a roadster. I know I'll be driving mine. Peace. Alvin
Gogineni.
Here's the quick info: