RE: Bad Dream!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bad Dream!
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 17:59:17 -0700
Ryan,

What did you eat before going to bed?

Pamela

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Ryan Bird
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 1:07 PM
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Bad Dream!

Hey Folks,

I had a nightmare the other night.  Honestly.  I dreamt that I took my car
to Paul Baumans house.  (For some of you, I could stop here, but it gets
worse.)  I left the car alone for a while, and when I got back he had some
of his "help" start tearing it apart, but more than that, they cut into the
front and rear fenders, and were planning on putting in light weight (Ford
Mustang?  Don't ask why) flared fenders.  I threw a fit!  While I like the
thought of putting in larger wheels, I was livid that they would tear into
my roadster like that.  "I like my car stock!"  ....   Anyway, after a few
moments I woke up, shared the nightmare with my wife....  Yeah, she had a
lot of sympathy for me...  But you all might.

Ryan Bird
67 1600
Tempe, AZ
www.azroc.org/ryan