Roadster sabbatical

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster sabbatical
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 22:17:20 -0600
Ladies and Gentlemen,

         I'd like to take this opportunity to publically apologize to
Calspeed for my remarks...Perhaps they were uncalled for, but I recall his
National Meet idea emails to be rather pessimistic and negative, but hey, it
is a long drive and no one wants to take it...   At any rate, I won't be
pursuing the Banner idea any further, nor will I be resurrecting the
apparently dead National Meet ideas

Finally, it's time to take a break from the List for a while.   You all know
why and it's LONG overdue.  I may pop in time to time to let you know about
any good deals I find or if I find stuff to sell again, but I have no
intentions of being as active as I have been.... it's been an interesting 8
plus years to say the least...

Good luck and goodbye
Eric Frisbee