Re: SR20DET for sale on ebay.

To: dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu
Subject: Re: SR20DET for sale on ebay.
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:02:13 EDT
In a message dated 6/10/2002 11:06:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu writes:

>     Loooooooooooong time no see.   Whats up with your SR20DET world
> beater?  Whats wrong with these guys?

I'm actually planning on bringing my roadster home to my new place this
coming weekend... finally! I had another project sitting in the garage and
decided that it's best to finish the roadster first, so I sold that, and will
devote my full attention to the roadster again. It's still a ways from being
anywhere near half way done, but at least with it at my own residence, I can
work on it.
Those guys selling the motors on ebay seem to be using the same photos every
time, so you will not be getting the same motor you see in the auction... and
it seems like sometimes they don't even come through on getting you the motor
at all. Be careful...!

\/ /\ /\/

personal quote - "\/\/ O \/\/ !"
http://sr20.hybrids.jp (car stuff)