RE: OT- Mini Cooper

To: "'Ken Savage'" <ksavage@mail.sdsu.edu>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: OT- Mini Cooper
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:44:26 -0500
We were driving on Saturday and my wife said "why don't you trade my car off
on something you want and I will drive the truck".  I went into shock - eye
twitching, all I could say mm,,mm ,, mmm.  So, I drove to the BMW place to
look at the Mini.  No dealer in Alabama will get the Mini (they don't come
with gun racks).  The moment is lost in time and she is back to liking her
car:(  The mood switched so fast I could not get turned around and to the
WRX dealer fast enough:(

Checked the Mini forum and some say they are on the lots in the north east -
one dealer had 4.  The S has a waiting list, but some dealers are getting
them pretty quick.

Phil