Re: Lime Rock Vintage Festival

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lime Rock Vintage Festival
From: PETER VANDERPAS <giraffehauler@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:11:04 -0700 (PDT)
--- datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> We hope that Steve Earl will be sent back to
> Monterey and we'll never see
> his smug face again. You CA guys can keep that
> arrogant pr-ck....

Hey, if some one will offer to take him off our hands
they are welcome to have him.  Believe it or not,
Monterey was once a nice friendly get together and
represented a broad spectrum of cars.  Now it is all
air conditioned suites overlooking the track and black
truffle and caviar snacks to go with the campaign.
Maybe with half of Northern California out of work
they will find out they need the working stiffs to pay
the bills.

=====
Peter van der Pas
'68 2000