RE: The Death of the list?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The Death of the list?
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 10:58:44 -0700
Andrew and Paul

Well said. I for one look forward to restoring my own Roadster. Lucky for
me, I have someone
i.e.. my hubby Paul to ask advise of. There is also this list to go to for
advise on how to
fix/replace/when to throw a part against the wall. The only draw back is my
manicurist (when I
can afford a splurge to see her that is) hates the state of my nails and
hands. You've been working on that car again!

We all come from different backgrounds and experience levels. We all have
opinions.
Most of all, we love and sometimes hate these cars.

May the Roadster Gods give you soft breezes and clear roads.
Prayers and Blessings
Pamela Bauman