RE: Lucky to be Alive (totaled 67.5)

To: "'Roman Rist'" <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Lucky to be Alive (totaled 67.5)
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 07:11:03 -0700
Roman

Merciful heavens man, I think the plane landing theory applies to you.
Any landing you walk away from is a good one! Same holds with car accidents.
Don't do that anymore! Same goes for everyone else out there. Check your
nuts
to make sure they're tight at least once a month. Make sure the suspension
is tight also. Please take care of yourselves.

May the Roadster Gods watch over you
Pamela Bauman