Re: beware: Irate at e-bay seller

To: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: beware: Irate at e-bay seller
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:26:25 -0500
My problem started when I did a search.  I accidentally hit a porn site. The
screen filled with more crap than I could get out of.  I finally killed the
browser.  Now, I'm on every mailing list in the country.  I abandoned my
original e-mail and opened a second.  The original I use on the 'net and the
new one for friends and family.  I've tried various spam filters with little
or no luck.  I just go through my original now and then to delete all of the
junk.  My ISP is working diligently on the problem but as yet has had no
luck in keeping the junk out.

I suggest a new e-mail account and let the spammers have the old one.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000
SRL311-13359