Shirts

To: datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shirts
From: Tom Meacham <tom@landmarkcreations.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:06:40 -0500
Hi everybody

My name is Tom and I am in Mpls and new to the Roadster experience. I picked
up my 69 2000 this past Memorial Day weekend. The PO had begun to strip the
car and had the body off and the bare frame. I have since been surfing the
web, joining the list and taking inventory of the parts I have and parts I
will need. I have a site for the car www.minnesotastrings.com/dottie/. I am
also just getting under way with this however I love to see examples of
others projects  (for inspiration and ideas) and felt I could contribute as
well. You can expect me to be joining in on the topics when I have something
to offer as well and looking for advise as well.

Several questions come to mind

Is there a club in my neck of the woods?

Can you purchase shirts from other clubs and events?

I want to get hooked up to the group any way possible. I plan to get
underway this fall with the project in earnest so I will keep my site up to
date with progress. Not quite sure what all I have but I do have the Bug!

Regards

Tom
--
Landmark Creations International
A Manufacturer of High Quality Custom Inflatables